If your business provides an on-location home or business installation or maintenance services (i.e. HVAC, Electrical, Solar, Plumbing, etc.) that requires any kind of inventory, you know how critical it is to have the Parts needed available in the truck or van.
Qstock Inventory provides the critical inventory management capabilities you need to:
– Manage the truck inventory of parts you use on job sites
– Provide usage visibility of truck inventory to the warehouse in real-time as parts are used at job site
– Enable the warehouse or supply room to replenish truck inventory before it’s a problem
– Update your financial system such as Quickbooks or Intacct with job invoice data automatically
– Utilize your accounting and central purchasing system to buy goods on time
Many companies like yours, use state of the art mobile and Dispatch software to automate the dispatch and tracking of the trucks and vans to the job locations on demand. However, rarely do these solutions address the inventory needs of the technicians on location. QStock provides a WEB based integration for your existing field service application such as Salesforce’ service cloud, Service Titan, Fleetmatics, etc.
For businesses that run multiple vans and or trucks, managing the truck inventory is the key enabler to ensuring jobs are done profitably and smoothly upon first visit and that the technician’s time is spent working jobs rather than waiting for parts to be brought by a runner or worse yet having to make a trip to the local hardware store.
Contact Us Today by filling in the form below or call us at (408) 252-9000, to schedule a free consultation to see if QStock is right for you. We would love to hear about your business and how QStock can help you achieve your business goals.