MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Koerber, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
As a solution engineer, you are a bridge between the development team and internal and external stakeholders. Highly technical, yet highly comfortable communicating both to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Sage Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience selling business applications to LOB
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- Experience selling into SMB companies
- A strong business aptitude with proven success of net new logo sales in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter, results driven, motivated and ambitious drive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with ERP (Accumatica, Sage, Intacct, Business Central, Finance & Operations, Great Plains) and WMS software (Manhattan, Blue Yonder, HighJump) a plus
- Experience with Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho MarketingHub
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Law, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND 5+ years of sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience OR
- 7+ years of sales and negotiation experience OR
- Equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or our Contact Us page.
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.