MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Koerber, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
This position will support the engineering team as we build our SaaS platform and enterprise applications. Day-to-day duties will include: testing and debugging web and mobile applications (using a range of methods and tools), researching and implementing methods and tools for software testing, and managing our test automation suites. The junior engineer will also have the opportunity to write code and participate in direct development efforts on our front end and/or back-end applications, depending on skills and experience.
- Develop unit tests and use automated testing tools to improve the quality of our applications, systems, and processes
- Research and implement new tools and testing applications
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Collaborate with services and support teams to facilitate accurate reporting of technical bugs and other issues
- At least one major modern programming language (e.g. C# or Java)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- SQL databases
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Experience in an agile environment
- Familiarity with cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Automated testing tools
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or our Contact Us page.
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.