QStock Full-Stack Developer
Devloping For the Cloud
MSA Systems’ new Developers will assist in helping QStock Inventory continue to progress through the development timeline as we grow our Azure based web application. An ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in building .Net MVC web apps in a “full stack” environment, and is capable of developing in the database (SQL) backend, ORM data layers, and front-end browser pages.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code
- Develop unit tests and use automated testing tools
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to other internal team members
- Microsoft .NET and C#
- SQL databases and data layers
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Team development tools (Microsoft TFS, Git, SVN, Atlassian, etc.)
- Multi-Tenant Web Application Development
Nice to Have
- Microsoft Azure technologies: Azure web apps, WebJobs, Azure SQL, etc.
- Mobile applications (Android, IOS, Windows, etc.)
- Understanding of financial aspects of Inventory Control
- Familiarity with Sage Intacct or QuickBooks a plus.
QStock is a Warehouse Management software that offers Warehouse Control, Integrated Shipping, eCommerce, ASNs, Commercial Invoices, Customer Portal, Drop Ship, Lot & Serial Track and Trace, Work Order, with compliance label printing from FDA UDI compliance to SSCC-18 Labels. Warehouse transactions such as receiving, picking, shipping and material handling are processed through simple user prompts and barcode scans on wireless RF Scanners and printers along with through the webapp.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Accellos, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.