QStock Full-Stack Developer
Devloping For the Cloud
MSA Systems’ new Developers will assist in helping QStock Inventory continue to progress through the development timeline as we grow our Azure based web application. An ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in building .Net MVC web apps in a “full stack” environment, and is capable of developing in the database (SQL) backend, ORM data layers, and front-end browser pages.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Accellos, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
- Assist with development on .NET platform and bug fixes for current builds
- Work well in a team environment with employees, customers and partners.
- Provide support to existing Customer base
- Functionally strong on supply chain and inventory management
- Sage Intacct ERP & QuickBooks experience a big plus
- Ability to generate labels, reports, and SQL queries.
- Be well versed in Microsoft systems, and SQL database.
- Ability to work remotely and independently. Must have good time management skills and able to work on multiple assignments.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communicative and team working skills
Must Have Skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in development and web technologies
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC (C#)
- Entity framework
- Team development tools (Microsoft TFS, Git, SVN, Atlassian, etc.)
- Multi-Tenant Web Application Development
Nice to Have
- Microsoft Azure technologies: Azure web apps, WebJobs, Azure SQL, etc.
- REST API and RESTFUL web services
- Mobile applications (Android, IOS, Windows, etc.)
- Understanding of financial aspects of Inventory Control
- Familiarity with Sage Intacct or QuickBooks a plus.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.