QStock Project Manager
Managing Project Delivery
MSA Systems’ new Project Manager will provide consultative, installation, and support services to customers using or planning to use QStock Inventory Management Systems. An ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in both technical skills and comfortable communicating with customers. This person would be the driving force to ensure successful implementations.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Accellos, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
- Implement Inventory Management solutions for customers as outlined in sales agreements within budget. This is from the initial installation, through testing, training, go-live and support.
- Work well in a team environment with employees, customers and partners.
- Provide support to existing Customer base
- Be able to demonstrate the product to potential client
- Functionally strong on supply chain and inventory management
- Intacct ERP & QuickBooks experience a big plus
- Understand networks, LAN, WAN, RF equipment, Laser and Label Printer configuration.
- Ability to generate labels, reports, and SQL queries.
- Be well versed in Microsoft systems, and SQL database.
- Ability to work remotely and independently. Must have good time management skills and work on multiple assignments.
- Excellent communicative and presentation skills
- Travel required – 25%
Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in systems, warehouse management solutions. Additional experience in SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Bar Tender, LAN/WAN, virtual environments is a plus. Understanding of financial aspects of Inventory Control required, familiarity with Intacct or QuickBooks a plus.
- .NET development a plus
- PMP Certification
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.