QStock Solution Engineer
As a solution engineer, you are a bridge between the development team and internal and external stakeholders. Highly technical, yet highly comfortable communicating both to technical and non-technical audiences.
Work You’ll Do
As a core member of our team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve key operational workflow problems. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. A solution engineer on our team:
- Works with customers & stakeholders to identify specific user needs/stories/requirements
- Works with software architect to identify software requirements and define features, user interfaces, etc.
- Builds mockups & prototypes to support the development team, as needed
- Provides feedback and QA/testing during the agile development process
- Provides documentation and training support to implementation/support/sales team, and/or to customer when necessary
- Provides high level (Tier 2+) technical support to internal team, and/or to customer when necessary
- Develops systems or tools to support the Solutions Engineer role, as needed
Must Have Skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in development and web technologies
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC (C#)
- Entity framework
- Team development tools (Microsoft TFS, Git, SVN, Atlassian, etc.)
- Multi-Tenant Web Application Development
Nice to Have
- Microsoft Azure technologies: Azure web apps, WebJobs, Azure SQL, etc.
- REST API and RESTFUL web services
- Mobile applications (Android, IOS, Windows, etc.)
- Understanding of financial aspects of Inventory Control
- Familiarity with Sage Intacct or QuickBooks a plus.
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices across the United States. We provide turn-key field mobility solutions, warehouse management solutions, bar coding and RFID software and hardware as well as the related wired and wireless infrastructure services.
We are an authorized partner and reseller of Accellos, Mobile Frame, Zebra (Motorola / Symbol) Technologies, Honeywell (Intermec), and other key mobile and data capture technology providers.
With many remote workers, each employee is chosen for their expertise in their fields as well as their enthusiasm for excellence. We admire self-starters and continuing education, which allows employees to gravitate towards responsibilities that match their passions.
How to Apply
Contact Kim Wilson by phone at (650) 255-4353 or email your information and resume to email@example.com
MSA Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.