When track and trace is life and death, have confidence your lab has every detail. Now more than ever experience matters! MSA Systems and QStock Inventory have helped the world’s most advanced laboratories find and track their supplies, materials, and experiments to guarantee safety and accuracy.
Best Practices for BioTech Companies
For laboratories that require the maintaining of production, control and distribution records and the retention of these records for a minimum period of time after the expiration date of an active ingredient, a batch of a drug product, or other set marker.
Laboratories require retained records be readily available for inspection during the retention period at the establishment where the activities described occurred.
Sanitation and sterilization are incredibly important in a hospitals and surgical centers. Specific bar code scanners have been designed to withstand sanitation and sterilization so they are safe to use in hospitals and surgical centers.
Challenges for BioTech
- Traceability: looking for ways to keep track of the freshness of their products from a laboratory safety perspective and an efficiency perspective.
- Accuracy and Visibility: better visibility into the warehouse with a boost in order and shipment accuracy. Purchasing Assistant keeps stock as demand shifts.
- Management: track lab workers’ day-to-day activities, including the work they complete, and workforce’s performance.
- Modernization: Laboratory Science companies are hindered by manual and paper based processes.
- Inventory Control: Accurate inventory to reduce the need for full inventory counts, and allowing cycle counts without stopping fulfillment.
Key Benefits of QStock Inventory for Omni-Channel
How Does QStock Inventory Help?
There are several areas of the bio tech industry that lot number, expiration, or serial information is mandatory, sometimes all on a single item. Tracking is not just beneficial, but often required by governing bodies:
- Medical Equipment Serial Tracking – Within any particular office, there may be hundreds of different pieces of equipment. With lot number tracking, it makes it easy to find the warranties and other pertinent information about that equipment.
- Manufacturing/Assembly – it is important to know exactly where the components come from that comprise each finished good. Lot number tracking aids in accessing information such as where that component was manufactured, what finished product it went into, and who the end consumer was. If there is ever a back order on any component, it can be easily tracked to the final end user.
- Adjustments – Recognize adjustments as products are consumed, damaged, spoil, in your inventory system and on your general ledger.
From Our Biggest Fans...
Schedule a Demo
Let us know what your biggest challenges are managing multiple sales channels today, and where you want to take your business. We will show you exactly how to bring everything into a single fulfillment and keep all of your systems on the same page.
Laboratory Management Features for BioTech
Key Integrations & Modules
Direct integration to Sage Intacct and QuickBooks for real time inventory valuation and accurate reporting.
Track your parts through multiple build levels that leverages your financial system’s costing engine at the time of build.
Track & Trace
Tell when items were received, by whom, all movement, any work orders it was produced under, and every touch point.
Eliminate keying data into spreadsheets with point and click data entry, including barcode parsing and UDI.
How Can QStock Inventory Work In Your Business?
Sign up below to see how QStock Inventory can add visibility, traceability, and distribution workflows to your multiple Sales Channels.
What To Expect on the Call
We know you probably have a number of questions about other integrations and industries that QStock Inventory works with or maybe want to see a demo.
Here are the next steps:
- We want to answer your questions and understand your key initiatives.
- We will want to get an idea of the number of warehouses, items and entities.
- Go through your receiving and picking processes to see how you do things today and where you are trying to go.
- Learn about if Work Orders or Kitting is involved and to what degree.
- Plan a demonstration agenda together and schedule to show you how QStock Inventory will work in your business.