In the highly regulated industry of CBD & THC Distribution, QStock Inventory brings distribution workflows to a highly regulated industry. We excel at multi-entity, multi-channel implementations, freeing companies who are bogged down in spreadsheet tracking.
The Current State(s) of Cannabis Distribution
Cannabis distribution is now a thriving industry as more and more states across the United States begin to allow legal usage and distribution of both medical marijuana and recreational marijuana. Cannabis distribution requires attention to understand package ID tracking and proper sales reporting back to systems like METRC and need for direct delivery via specialized delivery services or delivery fleets owned by the distributor, where as CBD distributors, which are sometimes sister companies, are able to use more standard ecommerce (Shopify, Magento, wooCommerce, Presta Shop, etc) and common delivery methods (UPS, FedEx, USPS) which we are deeply integrated with in servicing this and many other industries.
The Tools You Need For Success
- Barcode scanning and printing
- Track and trace of PackageID, Lot, Serial, Expiry & Manufacture Dates
- eCommerce integrations to WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and PrestaShop
- Powerful integrations to METRC, QuickBooks, and Sage Intacct
- Real time multi-entity, multi-state, multi-license, multi-warehouse, multi-channel integrations
- Kitting and light assembly
- Backorder management and assisted replenishment
- Shipping integrations to FedEx, UPS, Endicia, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ProShip (65+ options)
Key Benefits of QStock Inventory for Cannabis
How Does QStock Inventory Help?
Incredible opportunity and challenges are present in the ever changing landscape of distribution requirements that differ from state to state. As members of the California Cannabis Industry Association (CCIA) and National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA), QStock helps you effectively handle Business to Consumer(B2C) and Wholesale trade as business to business (B2B) based distribution models. Leverage QStock’s traceability focused distribution workflows for smooth distribution of your Cannabis and non-cannabis inventory in one system with a high degree of accuracy and track and trace items across your cannabis distribution supply chain.
From Our Biggest Fans...
Schedule a Demo
Let us know what your biggest challenges are managing both THC and CBD through your supply chain today, and where you want to take your business. We will show you exactly how to digitize data collection and keep all of your systems on the same page.
THC & CBD Features
Key Integrations & Modules
Keep METRC up to date, without sacrificing the distribution workflows that are natural in your supply chain.
Leverage dimensions and multi-entity reporting to bring all of your businesses under a single reporting engine.
Auto-Allocate and start picking just moments after customers place their orders to compete with Amazon.
Barcodes make data entry fast and accurate, but speed that data entry with 1 barcode with Item, PackageID, and Exp. Date!
How Can QStock Inventory Work In Your Business?
Sign up below to see how QStock Inventory can add visibility, traceability, and distribution workflows to your growing CBD or THC Business.
What To Expect on the Call
We know you probably have a number of questions about other integrations and industries that QStock Inventory works with or maybe want to see a demo.
Here are the next steps:
- We want to answer your questions and understand your key initiatives.
- We will want to get an idea of the number of warehouses, items and entities.
- Go through your receiving and picking processes to see how you do things today and where you are trying to go.
- Learn about if Work Orders or Kitting is involved and to what degree.
- Plan a demonstration agenda together and schedule to show you how QStock Inventory will work in your business.