Full UDI Compliance with a better understanding of your costs while streamlining tracking in a single system.
Inventory Management for Medical Devices
The FDA requires UDI labels on all medical devices to trace back to the singular device, the lot and date in which it was made. This presents an immense amount of data to record and track, that will be audited regularly.
Being able to track lots, dates, and serials through builds to the ultimate consumer is a stringent requirement, and one that we are excited to automate for medical device manufacturers and distributors.
Challenges for Medical Devices
- Traceability: Looking for ways to keep track of the freshness of their products from both safety and efficiency perspective.
- Accuracy and Visibility: Better visibility into the warehouse with a boost in order and shipment accuracy. Purchasing Assistant keeps stock as demand shifts.
- Management: Track workers’ day-to-day activities, including the work they complete, and the workforce’s performance.
- Modernization: Medical Device distributors are hindered by manual and paper based processes.
- Inventory Control: Accurate inventory to reduce the need for full inventory counts, and allowing cycle counts without stopping fulfillment.
Key Benefits of QStock Inventory for Omni-Channel
How Does QStock Inventory Help?
The addition of barcodes and scanning make data entry and verification effortless. After alleviating the most labor intensive operation in your business, QStock Inventory can proceed to help you leverage industry best practices. Scanning will also bring massive time savings to period end counts allowing companies to leverage Cycle Counts, counting a portion of the inventory daily to eliminate costly full inventory counts. Dynamic inventory forecasting will ensure that you always have the materials needed when a customer places an order, without tying up capital in inventory that isn’t moving.
From Our Biggest Fans...
Schedule a Demo
Let us know what your biggest challenges are managing UDI compliance, and where you want to take your business. We will show you exactly how to bring everything into a single fulfillment and keep all of your systems on the same page.
Medical Devices Features
Key Integrations & Modules
Integration to Sage Intacct and QuickBooks for real time inventory valuation and accurate reporting.
Merge and scan multiple data points, such as Serial, Lot, Manufacture Date in a single barcode for FDA Compliance.
Track your parts through multiple build levels that leverages your financial system’s costing engine at the time of build.
Give customers access to build and manage their orders from a Customer Portal that will show them real-time status.
How Can QStock Inventory Work In Your Business?
Sign up below to see how QStock Inventory can add visibility, traceability, and distribution workflows to your multiple Sales Channels.
What To Expect on the Call
We know you probably have a number of questions about other integrations and industries that QStock Inventory works with or maybe want to see a demo.
Here are the next steps:
- We want to answer your questions and understand your key initiatives.
- We will want to get an idea of the number of warehouses, items and entities.
- Go through your receiving and picking processes to see how you do things today and where you are trying to go.
- Learn about if Work Orders or Kitting is involved and to what degree.
- Plan a demonstration agenda together and schedule to show you how QStock Inventory will work in your business.