MSA Systems Inc. Named to Motorola Solutions’ Empower Circle
Award recognizes channel partner for outstanding performance
San Jose, CA – March 27, 2013 —MSA Systems, a systems integrator in the supply chain marketplace, has been named a Motorola Solutions’ Empower Circle winner for 2012. This prestigious honor recognizes select Motorola channel partners and distributors for outstanding performance.
- A Motorola Solutions Platinum partner since 2004, MSA Systems was one of only 100 companies around the globe selected for Empower Circle recognition.
- Empower Circle honorees successfully achieved a key performance benchmark in 2012, such as the highest percentage revenue growth over plan, the greatest year-over-year revenue growth or the highest percentage growth within a peer group.
- Winners also were recognized for their customer excellence performance and focus on expansion products and/or vertical markets.
Mark Kroh, vice president of North America Channels, Motorola Solutions
“Motorola Solutions’ Empower Circle awards recognize our best channel partners in 2012 for their dedication and performance. Their ability to focus on selling solutions, penetrate emerging verticals and drive our expansion portfolio has contributed to their success in being a trusted advisor with our mutual customers.”
Majid Jalalian, President of MSA Systems, Inc
“We are honored to be recognized by this award. This is the culmination of the relentless
efforts of everyone at our company who is focused on a singular mission to find, attract, service and solve the business needs of our mutual customers’ in the commercial and government sectors.”
Website: www.msasys.com and www.qstockinventory.com
Website: Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower Program
# # #
About MSA Systems
MSA Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices in Southern CA, Portland OR, Sierra Vista AZ, and Atlanta GA. They provide turn-key supply chain, field mobility, and RFID solutions including:
- Warehouse Management Software & Services (WMS)
- Mobile Solutions including DSD, Proof of Delivery and Signature Capture
- Barcode, RFID and automation hardware, configuration, media, consumables and accessories
- Wireless network design and implementation
If would like to schedule a free consultation to see if QStock is right for you, Contact Us Today by filling in the form below or call us at (408) 252-9000. We would love to hear about your business and how QStock can help you achieve your business goals.